Building on the fundamental skills developed in Level 1, the TSD Handgun Level 2 class will address more advanced shooting techniques such as close quarters shooting from retention, hand switching, shooting one handed (both dominant/non-dominant), shooting on the move, shooting from behind cover/barricades, and low light techniques.
- Effective 2019 Handgun Level 2 will include low light techniques and be a 10hr class. 10:00AM – 8:00PM
- 500 rounds minimum (you may bring additional ammo as you can shoot the drills multiple times)
***Prerequisite: Handgun Level 1 or Defensive Shooting Skills***
- October 9
How to Register and pay for class:
- Fill out and submit the required class and student information below.
- After information is submitted, select the “Buy Now” button to pay and finalize registration.
- If you are using a gift certificate that you have received, please enter the gift certificate number in the “Comments” area of the registration submission and do NOT click the “Buy Now” button below.