“This class is very informative and well taught.” Tony M. – Hollansburg, OH
Emergency Trauma Medicine for the Real World
Every Day Carry (EDC) refers to the equipment we carry on a daily basis. Our concealed carry weapon, knife, reload mag, tactical pen, cell phone, flashlight, etc. What people often overlook is that along with our gear we need to carry knowledge. That knowledge needs to include not only the ability to defend ourselves, but also to evaluate and treat trauma injuries that would be fatal without timely application of aid.
Trauma injuries may result from the slip of an axe while splitting wood, an amputation caused by farm equipment, or even severe lacerations caused by your child wrecking their bicycle. In the world of personal defense, trauma could just as likely be caused by a stabbing or gunshot. In any case, carrying the knowledge of how to apply timely treatment can make the difference between life and death.
EDC-T topics include but are not limited to:
- Causes of traumatic injury deaths
- Casualty assessment
- Both improvised and commercially available equipment
- Proper treatment of both moderate bleeding and massive hemorrhaging, airway obstructions, pneumothorax, and more.
- How to stock your aid/trauma bag
- 5 Hours
- Location: Russia, OH
- Individual: $100
- February 23
- November 9 (10:00AM – 4:00PM @ Midwest Shooting Center)
- December 7
How to Register and pay for class:
- Fill out and submit the required class and student information below.
- After information is submitted, select the “Buy Now” button to pay and finalize registration.
- If you are using a gift certificate that you have received, please enter the gift certificate number in the “Comments” area of the registration submission and do NOT click the “Buy Now” button below.