“I took the Handgun Level 1 course and absolutely loved it – you won’t find a better instructor than Chris (and his team).” Amy K. – Westerville, OH
Satisfying Ohio’s CCW is the bare minimum. Take your training at least a step or two beyond that minimum. This class will satisfy all the requirements to obtain your Ohio CCW permit and much, much more.
- 10 hour (8:00AM – 6:00PM) one day class includes:
- 5 hours classroom
- 5 hours range time
- Individual: $150 – ($25 First Responder discount available for this class)
- Required equipment:
- Safe & serviceable semi-automatic or revolver handgun
- Belt mounted holster which covers the trigger guard
- 300 rounds of ammunition (minimum)
- 3 magazines (minimum)
- 1 magazine pouch (minimum)
- Eye & Ear protection
- Additional details will be included in the pre-class email
- May 13
- June 17 (private class)
How to Register and pay for class:
- Fill out the required class and student information below and hit “Submit“.
- After information is submitted, select the “Buy Now” button to pay and finalize registration.
- If you are using a gift certificate that you have received, please enter the gift certificate number in the “Comments” area of the registration submission and do NOT click the “Buy Now” button below.
Click Here to pay for Handgun Level 1: $150
First Responders Click Here to pay for Handgun Level 1 (Verification of Service required the day of training): $125