“I took the Handgun Level 1 course and absolutely loved it – you won’t find a better instructor than Chris (and his team).” Amy K. – Westerville, OH
Satisfying Ohio’s CCW is the bare minimum. Take your training at least a step or two beyond that minimum. This class will satisfy all the requirements to obtain your Ohio CCW permit and much, much more.
- 10 hour (8:00AM – 6:00PM) one day class includes:
- 5 hours classroom
- 5 hours range time
- Individual: $150 – ($25 First Responder discount available for this class)
- Required equipment:
- Safe & serviceable semi-automatic or revolver handgun
- Belt mounted holster which covers the trigger guard
- 300 rounds of ammunition (minimum)
- 3 magazines (minimum)
- 1 magazine pouch (minimum)
- Eye & Ear protection
- Additional details will be included in the pre-class email
- May 13
How to Register and pay for class:
- Fill out the required class and student information below and hit “Submit“.
- After information is submitted, select the “Buy Now” button to pay and finalize registration.
- If you are using a gift certificate that you have received, please enter the gift certificate number in the “Comments” area of the registration submission and do NOT click the “Buy Now” button below.